Limited Warranty & Return Policy
All products sold are warranted by Western States Hardware only to customers for:
- Resale; or
- Use in business, government or original equipment manufacture
Western States Hardware warranties products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90days after the date of purchase, unless otherwise stated. Provided that Western States Hardware accepts the product for return during the limited warranty period, Western States Hardware may, at its option:
- Replace; or
- Refund the amount paid by the customer
Please return the product to Western States Hardware, shipping costs prepaid. Western States Hardware repair, replacement, or refund of amounts paid by customer for the product, shall be customer’s sole and exclusive remedy.Western States Hardware Product Return Policy
Returns for Western States Hardware products must be made within 30 Days from the date of purchase, unless otherwise indicated. Returned product must be in original packaging, unused, undamaged and in saleable condition. Proof of purchase is required. Western States Hardware will either replace the product or issue a credit for the purchase price.For product returns, please follow the instructions below to assure prompt handling:
- Write the reason for returning the product on your packing slip. Indicate whether you would like a replacement product or credit to your Western States Hardware account.
- If the packing slip is not available, please provide the purchase date, the original invoice number and the item number for the product.
- There is no need to call us for authorization.
- If you are shipping the product, carefully package the item(s) and include the packing slip. Ship the package directly to Western States Hardware. Please prepay shipping - Western States Hardware does not accept C.O.D.s.
- Custom orders are sold on a "Final Sale" basis only. No cancellations, returns, refunds or credits are allowed.